Saturday, December 8, 2007




Wow! Bright Idea! ha

Try the new floresent window marker this Christmas! :D
I dont know who is more crazy or sane here! ha!
But, my longtime friend Bill and I just finished having our 1st Bible Class from Activated Mag #1. A real victory for our progress and missions.
Right, after this we went out to check the surf (ing) and people!
We got out some tracts and, finally meet Matehj from Slovania. A very nice fellow, who sold his business to see the world and turned out, he was the nicest atheist I ever met. He confesssed that Maybe, he might have prayed when he was a kid, but wasnt sure! So, I got him , without much a-due, to pray with me, to Make Sure his Salvation! He was happy about that, got a activated mag. and left his e-mail! Made my day! Tk U JESUS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, man...gby!
Keep pushin this Christmas... Will undoubtedly keep you in my prayers. I love ya


out peace