Thursday, December 27, 2007

Our Christmas







Bill invited me to a free meal at the Vets Hall and it turned out to be a blast. I passed out a lot a tracts to the 100s that came and we meet lots a receptive people!
This guy is really in-tune spiritually, one of many the Lord is preparing to help others in the endtime.
















I asked Elaina to look at JESUS! She is a miracle child
who got a new liver and is doing super great!














It is a blessing to get this picture of:
Victor, my youngest stepson , Pandita my former wife, Ivana my sweet first-born daughter and Shanai, my 1st GranDaughter!




Here is Sweet Alonso and Maria! He drives a truck and she was with him, as they said, to keep him warm. ha! She teaches kids about JESUS and he teaches adults. As you can see they are humble folks! I prayed for them, after they bought a goodly about of our Edu/Insprational products, which was an answer to prayer for me to make my bills again, just in time! TYJESUS! They also, gave an extra donation and he said a prayer for me, of the kind from the heart and with tears! This guy is a real Prayer Warrior!

No comments: