Saturday, November 3, 2007

A rare prophecy from God the Father


I got this while posting in the local newspaper online in the topic that was glorifying halloween pagan rituals.


God speaking:

"I am the God of Love who made you all with free choice by My Pleasure & Joy & Wisdom. I also, made Lucifer & all those angels (now called demons)I did not want robots, but, a Big Happy Kingdom.


I did allow for pride or self-ego which can exalt itself & be contrary or rebellious against even Me & Mine.So, as you see (if you want to) Earth which I made to be a Paradise, a Lovely Garden of Happy Loves, became a testing ground, to see who would be loyal, obedient & faithful, thus, worthy to continue there.


As you know, Adam & Eve failed, & thus sin & satan have taken a great toll in lives in the physical & spirit. However, I made another way of escape, from all the negativity & gross rebellion. The Sacrificial Lamb, without Blemish. My Only Begotten Son became the Scapgoat, the Sin, the Disease, the Curse,,,,He put it all to Death & Rose it all again in New Life. Everlasting Life, A New Heaven & Earth. He is the Mediator, Your Ticket to the Party, & back to Pradise, only Much Better Now! Go for it,Follow My Word, My Kingdom, My Plan, because, It's pretty obvious that humanity & satan are on the road down. The Worlds Systems will fail because of that Pride & Rebellion against Me, refusing Me as a Person & Creator & thus ending in Great Disasters. Except of course, for you who Believe & Drink of My Water, My Love in My Son.

All glory be the Father God/ JESUS /and the Spirit of Love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

e-ric said...

Wow,you really dug to get this one!

When, I started reading it again, it seemed so, like, who got this message! I guess it was going right through me. God, JESUS, the Holy Spirit & many spirits helping us from heaven,,which is very near & all around, are always lookiing for a channel to reach the world!

Maybe you can help too Kyna!
Thanks for a rare visit from you too!

In HIS Love, me