Sunday, November 11, 2007



Prayer request for us crazies!

Emanuel (left) is a publisher of Truth in high places of the internet. His request is:

They were very worry about cholesterol level and after prayer about it, there is a pill for control Choresterol and I need to make a decision as it been high for many months as I have ask for pray for that. The Lord said it accord to my faith so I claim"As the greatest doctor in the universe I hold the key of healing in My hand, offering it to those in need;it is the surest remedy,the most effective medicine. Use it, and its power will work the physical miracles you need and restore you to fill health" I will take the test again next month. CHOLESTEROL 368 H (<200)>40) mg/dL CREATININE & GFR Result Date: 9/17/2007-It the same level for many months but it is high still! Same key promise! Select Component Value Flag Low High Unit CREATININE 2.2 H (0.8 1.3) mg/dL L,Emmanuel B.Ball

Next is Mark (missionary to India): No specific request from him yet, but, you might imagine what he needs! Tks

Next is Lily, a teacher & missionary: Pls pray for her health! Tks

Next is me! Pray for organisational skills, regular supporters, better home situation, and www.activated.org Bible Students! Tks

No comments: