Sunday, March 9, 2008

Can someone explain these relatives to me?

Thanks. LOL

I just got this sweet e-mail!

---->"I just thought of it the other day. Late last year someone told me I was related to JayDee. It turns out he's my sister-in-law's brother-in-law. But the other day, when I was chatting with dancingdog (aka Pete) and your name came up. I thought about you and then realized your my sister-in-law's brother-in-law's dad! Heh. In any case, I'm praying for you and your ministry there. God bless. Love ya lots. XOXOX--Ikumi"

Of course, I wrote sweetly back & asked for simplification! HA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, yeah sweet Ikumi is my sister in-laws husbands sister... cool, huh?? dont really understand it myself...lol...20 years from now we're all gonna be linked...we need some new disciples fast or everyone in the fam is gonna be related...gulp...

e-ric said...

Very wise comment my son

Yes, we need disciples

So, we can all be related

but

not lose track of who we are realted to.

hahaha

IL it

LOVE U ALL my Beloved Blood of JESUS relatives

& N laws too

hehe

Anonymous said...

haha, see daa, ur family is expanding haha

mClay