Sunday, January 27, 2008

Prayer Request for Dusty


onelifeatatime@hotmail.com wrote:

Dear ones, ILY so much, really apprecaite you greatly and wanted to ask for your instercessions...
Below is a Prayer request sent to my mentally ill daughter's father...
Please all pray deseperatly for us as the enemy is really heating things up with our child...she goes up and down, but since returning to Thailand, she is really off the rails. I will spare you too many details, but in all sincerity, it's a matter of life and death if she does not pull out of the dangerous behaviour and mindset she falls into.
Thanks a ton...
Love always,
Dusty...

Dear MIke, please, please pray, she is really being horrid, beyond horrid...threatening, wild, out all night, going for days, and then blaming, screaming, breaking into my room after her meds, money and whatever, it's getting out of control. Please pray for her own sake as I am afraid of drugs, imprisonment and problems for her, BIG TIME....it's deadly serious...I cannot even explain how bad it's getting...
I have to get padlocks and am even praying about renting a room to get my things, i.e tools that I need for ministry, life etc out of the house.
She is refusing to go back to the states at the moment, even though it was she who wanted to be there and did so much better in care there. She is safer and better there as witnessed by the last few years..REALLY...I don't have all the ticket money, am tight, and it's tough, so please pray I can get her out and she can be safe and settle for a bit with Larry and then go and see you all for a bit, a few weeks and then USA and then back here and hopefully she'll be a bit more grown up in between all of that....
I am ccing this to a few folk so that they can pray and please post on website and also call the 1 800 number for prayer in the USA...
Please get serious on this Mike as it is deadly serious and I do fear for her life and the likes and mine is very precarious as well due to her behaviour and attacks...
Love,
Dusty



No comments: